Saturday, November 1, 2008

Found this... left behind...

I found this in MY PICTURE, that had left behind so long which i supposed add it back in the previous post with other pictures too. But nevermind, it still needed to update certain thing, so i just give Jun Soo the priority, has his OWN picture or space here.

Lately, feel to stop myself stepping out. Most of the time i stay in my house, watching Astro but not computer; reading old books, listening old songs; some how, i feel comfortable than before. And, I won't sleep later than 1am, no energy to study over night, cuz i changed my time earlier.

Due to SOME chemical reaction inside my body, this month, OCTOBER, my period not yet come. Stress is the main reason to cause it, i think. Secondly, lately i put a lot of ACID inside my body. Even from my face, it shows i'm not feeling well, but actually I'm not. Hopefully it won't become a big problem in future.

To marry a rich man, it's all rely on LUCK. I'm thinking, 'will there an exception for me?'

2 comments:

SoNg $0nG said...

hmm...so nice... relaxing at home...hasn't been doing that for a long long time actually...hehe...continue doing so..make you much better...jia you! and for the rich guy thing...wait i marry one i intro you to them, k? i'll make sure he's good looking also!wahaha!

Rebecca ♥ said...

i've always love this batch of photos ^^