Monday, November 24, 2008

Ipoh, Love

From 23rd Nov 2008 6:30a.m., my mum knocked my room door,

"Grandpa cannot liao... quick, we have to go home." she said it in hurry. Then i asked the whole story and i decided not go back so early. Reason why? My KL house FLOOD!!! Certain pipe stucked with certain place and all the dirty water from above neighbours all came into my house. And, the HOUSE OWNER also didn't care at all. I cleaned all the dirt then back ipoh at 3pm.

On the way back, i slept one hour then woke up, cuz the air con too cold and outside raining heavily. All along the road, i saw the trees and mountains passing by, feeling was weird and i was thinking another rediculous story ^^

I reached Ipoh at 1830pm, but really heavy rain, the thunder scared me. Took a cab staright to GH, and i saw my mum and relatives, then i saw my grandpa. This is not the 1st time I see my grandparent full with injection whole or with those medical equipments i totally dunno what does it call; but still, i'm worried.

Few years back, my father side grandma, she stroke at home and sent by an ambulance which me & my aunt & my maid also inside. It's my 1st experience to feel SCARE. You'll never know the next second what will happen to your beloved, and the emergency room environment makes you can't breath easily. After that, I spent about 3 months on & off, come & go in hospital Fatimah. I still remember I love the canteen nasi lemak. After 3 months, we took her back home and hired a maid took care of her. She watched Astro with me, and even listened what i talked to her always at every midnight. I knew she loves me so much, she taught me a lot. She suffered for 9 months finally she left me.

One years ago, my father side grandpa, sickness for long time, suddenly faint at my aunt's house, immediately we sent him to HUKM. The night before, he still wanted to give me his own money, cuz he told me have to eat well, and he secretly said,"your aunts won't treat you good, take my money and live well, k?" At that moment i knew nothing, but scolding him not to do so, cuz i'm good enough. But who can predict the next second, he became like that? For about one week, he left me too, in front of me, i looked at him and the heart beat machine, slowly till it became one straight line. Angie was there too, and me. I'm proud to say this, "I'M WITH HIM TILL LAST SECOND", cuz i'm his own grand-daughter.

Now, till my mother side grandpa, he took good care of me when i was small. He brought me to school, every morning we went morning market had our breakfast, and one thing, the most important thing, HE EVERYDAY GIVE ME 50 CENTS. Maybe he wanted me have an atittute for saving money, but finally i disappointed him. Even now.

I always tell ppl surrounding me, "I AM COLD BLOODED WOMAN", but i love my grandpa & grandma, and of cuz, my mum. Nobody can replace them. But some of my relatives, be honest, I have no feeling on them. Whoever helped me before, i won't forget; but whoever hurt me before, I will take back whatever is belonged to me. Kinda like revenge? Not really, but I do REMEMBER everything had happened to me in my life time.

1 comment:

SoNg $0nG said...

U know wat... reading this post of your blog, i dun feel that u r a cold blooded woman at all! i'm so touch that i cried... sam...u r not cold blooded...just that u choose not to be bother by something or some one that u dislike! that's nothing wrong with it....