Saturday, November 8, 2008

What a nice CUT...

Finally, i went to saloon cut or maybe can say is trim my hair... It's really a nice cut, totally different FEEL from the previous hair style. Previous one tend to BOYISH feel, cuz i wanted my hair stylist follow YC's photo cut in exactly the same; after 2 months my hair getting longer, no longer the same FEEL, but this time after he trim, it's look like GIRLISH taste. But... I'm still teh same concept, one side short, one side long. I think it's more like me, personally or ... Don't know...

After I got a nice hair cut, I went back home took bath, and went to uncle's restaurant had my dinner. Too hungry. 2 days i ate bak kut teh, really FULL now. Sitting inside CC, doing nothing but search here search there, but mostly looking for those COVERs. I'm going to put mine also, cuz wanna let others listen and give some comments too. Although not perfect enough, but still MY VOICE k?

Did you guys notice, lately not so many cars on the road, balik kampung already? It's good too, so that i won't feel to CUT any cars when the other drivers piss me off ><

CC, at my place, Taman Maluri, they all 99% playing online game, the 1% is me, myself & I only, doing other things. We can see how good if you're the game maker, how much they earn PER DAY. Of cuz, I think CC will earn more than them. One hour RM3, nice count.

No comments: