Saturday, November 29, 2008

One In A Million

Well, today is the day, i supposed go with my fellows, but i didn't, cuz i don't think i can take one more day leave for this week. Nat, don't angry with me.

Personally, I also not interested in it, not really have the courage PUSH me go. I don't even prepare any songs during the pass few days. And, you know what happen now? I'm coughing and sore throat, shit!!! I hate this cuz will effect my voice, although i'm not gonna take part but still not nice to listen >_<

Early morning at office first thing i do is, order a lemon water from next door, yes, is lemon + water. Hopefully can get well soon...

3 comments:

SoNg $0nG said...

sore throat? take care ark....drink more water....

Sam Ng said...

yea, i will, but till today, i think the cough still with me..

Rebecca ♥ said...

nvm nvm.. u can sing wherever u want.. anywhere!! (in toilet)