Monday, November 10, 2008

My Thunder Back!!!

LASTLY, FINALLY... my thunder back to me... Love it so much!!! How do i live without you??? Haha... Alyn, no need download for me.

My lady boss went out to fetch her little daughter, Jia Wen. I listening PHS's song, cuz, again, FINALLY, i downloaded his 3, 4, 5, and remake albums. One of the advantage without Thunder is, while you're trying to use other download softwares or the basic download, it'll fatser than before. No matter how, I need Thunder :p Lots of drama waiting me...

Office obviously lesser phone ringing compare 2 months ago. I'm worried but what can i do? Nothing but follow up closely like my lady boss always says to us.

1 comment:

SoNg $0nG said...

i miss my thunder tooo...but unfortunately i can't do much but to look for a replacement as thunder only works with window!!! sad sad...`