Saturday, November 8, 2008

Thunder Died...

My Thunder died, so sad about it... I never expected it'll happened so fast, till i don't have enough time so save or back up my things. Shit this... But i got nothing to do with that, but SEE it died in front of me...

Anyway, now i'm downloading new version of it, hopefully today can finish download it, in vry short time, cuz i wanna cut my hair. Yes, I WANNA CUT MY HAIR. It's long enough till i can't see clear whenever the fringe move down, blocking my eyes, i feel like the curtain put down. Since my forehead so BIG, and i can't clip my fringe to back, so what can i do is leave it there, blocking my eye sight like a curtain. But after today, i think, the curtain length will be shorter ^^

Thirdly, last night i went out with Dawn & Alyn, ate bak kut teh at some where we always go. Unfortunately, Nat was not free. Having our good time chatting and eating nice food, how enjoyable in our life... Alyn showed us her result, and the subjects i so proud of in my school life, Math and Add Math, she... not good in that. Well, regarding Math problem, my youngest cousin sister also encountered this problem. Math, ONLY MATH... sigh... Nevermind, different Gen sure different NERVE inside our body, chemical reaction different ^^

I found myself so tired lately, sleep 8 hours also feel tire, I'm not pregnant, but still, I feel tire. Getting old? But one of my colleague said, "old ppl sleep less". Then how? I dunno...

No comments: