Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Back to Normal

Early at 8am, I woke up, and now updating my blog. 2 hours later i will back to KL, back to my normal life. Since my grandpa's situation turned better, i think i really have to leave, cuz 'SOMEBODIES' are waiting me back and wanted to scold me GAO GAO. I dunno what i done wrong go back see my grandpa, but i knew, they will scold me.

Staying at Ipoh these 3 days 2 nights, i feel relax. At least I never got this feeling at KL before. Alex & Oscar told me the same thing, KL is too tension. So many ppl say Ipoh is the place which for RETIRE use. I agree too, but also can find a stable job although salary low, living happily ever after. Staying at KL just like everyday having a fight or war with those you don't know, or, maybe fighting with the invisible scare or pressure. For the pass 3 years I stay in KL, I ONLY learned how to live, or I should say how to survive.

But the best thing is, I learn Korean, I meet nice friend. Blessed. I dunno how long i can stand for this time, but i won't let ppl OVER my line. This is my BORDER LINE.

No comments: