Friday, November 14, 2008

소원 때문에...

Because of this song, I only slept 4 hours; because of this song, I non stop listen it, 1++ times; because of this song, I found my ears really function well; because of this song, I found myself really USEFUL.

SAND going to sing this, such a BIG 도전 to me. Yea, it is. But in my mind, i just know i have to sing as good as i can, compare with Jun Soo, I'm still far from him, but near too.

Nat told me ONE IN THE MILLION audition date, but i forgot liao, she & Dawn will do have a try, asked me too. But i don't have the intention to take part on it, feel like, "I'm old leh, still wanna dream for it?" I dunno much about singing, really. From standard 1 my teacher asked me took part of the singing competition, till high school. But for real, I didn't learn so much about the singing skill, especially BREATHING. I hope i have the chance to learn or have a class for singing, especially for SINGING only. No dancing pls, i hate dance.

This time, SAND Come Back Stage, where we gonna start leh? KBS? MBC? SBS? or... TV3? hahaha... Maybe just in front of Gloria, haha...

6 comments:

dawnThedawn said...

8tv can ma??
haha
8tv more Chinese watch than tv3
haha
but really thanks for your lyrics separation thing

SoNg $0nG said...

Go! Go! I give u guys all my support!!!!! U guys hv great voice...u can do it de!

Anonymous said...

sAM, when are you girls going to sing??? i want to listen too...!!!!!!

Sam Ng said...

KM~ dunno when but sure will sing this song...hahah...

Rebecca ♥ said...

wooow.. Nat going to join One in Million?? why dont u try too, Sam? i will be your very 1st fan! haha!

Sam Ng said...

Rebecca~ do you think it's easy? sigh... not leng lui, cannot... T-T