Saturday, November 15, 2008

SAND gathering...

3 of them waiting the food come, while fooling around too. Inside the video no me, but my voice there ^^

Well, before that, we went Time Square ate pizza at Vivo,but not really nice, just so so. Luckily didn't bring Gloria along, later she'll complain.

Three of them SUPER LOVE Big Bang's songs, kept on singing inside my car, even some said listen song inside my car more got feeling, I think maybe the sound system different gua... Environment nice, then we can sing more in feel!!! Especially the acoustic version of HARU HARU...

It's a nice dinner with 3 of them. Some more, our 막내 really funny, actually she's not only got Chang Min feel, but Jun Soo too. Haha... so cute....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, 4 of u are very close & good friends.... really can form a group already la.... ^^