Sunday, November 9, 2008

Park Hyo Shin

No more TVXQ, cuz bored with their latest performances in ALL shows, started immuned, not that interested with them, but still, I'm their fans.

But, I came across someone's youtube, I saw him, fall for him deadly, especially his voice. From ballad, to bossanova, and his remake album, I'm so into him. Can't get my EARS off of him... I heard his song 2 yrs before, but didnt know who's he, till this second, this moment. Maybe you guys don't know him, but if you watch "Il Ji Mei" which starred by Lee Jun Gi, the song title named "Hua Shin", sing by him. I can't forget the 1st time i listened this song, it's touched my heart, cuz after you watch the drama plus this song, tears drop. Such a fate i knew him now, i think it's blessed. Thanks.

But I don't have his photo, just knew he's borned on 1981 Dec 1st. Haha, younger than me one yr only, but his deep voice impressed me. Ah!!! Like I listen Hwanny's voice, both have the familiar voice.

And, if you see his performance in YDH Love letter at 2007 June 8th, his hair style already cut one side short, one side long. So, just wanna inform those TVXQ fans, YC not the 1st person who got this fashionable hair style, but he is the 1st one ^^ Not to attack any TVXQ fans k? Just wanna make thing clear. Don't kill me k? :p
P.S.: He also can sing trot!!!! I love his trot voice!!!
P.S.S.: In SAND video comment, one of the reader said me and Nat's voice can sing trot or ballad, why me ?????

No comments: