Monday, November 10, 2008

To my mum...

I never have this strong feeling before, at least for the past few months, I DIDN’T HAVE. When I listen to this song which sings by Hyo Shin, I realized a lot at this late midnight. More I watch more I feel SOMETHING hide inside my heart. I wonder, ‘will everybody love their mum like this song wrote?’ Maybe yes, maybe no. How many of us will know how to THANKS our mum? What can we do to thanks them? When we’re still living inside their body, also the same time they taking the risk for their life, it’s very dangerous. We even shit inside their body; I know it’s disgusting to say it out, but this is truth. Myself, I always argue with mum, yup, I am. But I knew my mum loves me always, of cuz me too. But we won’t say it, love sometimes not really has to tell out, but action will do. I see some kind of the family always say I LOVE YOU to each other family members, but I didn’t feel the LOVE from them. I hate this fake action. What they know about love? I don’t know either, but I knew I have the responsibility to take of my mum, no matter what had happened.

No comments: