Saturday, May 2, 2009

Trust & Scepticism

My friend said she had a control freak aunt 24 hours ready scold her for any single tiny reason, and I believed her, cuz I got one and she’s not only a control freak but a typical scepticism freak. She even put a SPY near me, sigh. She’s not only my aunt but my boss too, how disappointed. My friend staying at US always calls and complains about her aunt, and she said she’s getting crazy and have a thought to suicide, not only once but quite frequent. I understood her feeling, I had this experience but I’m not thinking to kill myself, but kill my aunt. Of course I did not; it’s not a right way to settle this problem. Suicide only will bring hurts to us and very pain; kill others, only will make ourselves become a sinner. That’s why I told my friend, don’t think about suicide but try to change our thought and way of living.

“It’s the hardest thing to change others’ thought, and it’s easiest to change ours’”, I came across this from a radio station DJ’s night talk show. It’s true, why we have to waste our precious time to change their thoughts when opposite party’s stupid head already locked or not moving at all. Maybe now my friend not understands what the real meaning I wanna tell her, but I believe, later she will. Like my situation, my boss keeps on saying I’m playful, wasting time, not concentrate on my job, cuz from her eyes view and her earlier prejudiced, no matter what I do, she must accuse me done wrong. At the past 3 years, I’m living in the hate and everyday think to kill her too, what a childish thought I had. But after I back from my 2 months holiday, I changed my mind. Whatever she suspected on me, I treat her like transparent. I know what I’m doing, and I no need explain too much cuz she won’t believe. Playing computer or didn’t submit report = playful? = not serious? = wasting time? Please, do you know what the generation now is? This is not the whole you see, and I’m adult, I know what I’m doing now. To blame or complain or accuse or assume I am bad enough, I don’t think she got the right to judge other people. Who the hell she thinks she is? Forget about it. Against her or shout at her already no use, I rather use a cunning smile or laugh face her. Enjoy my happy life while working and I have to balance my life in between work and play ^^

Whenever my friend asks me “How?”, I will say the same to her, “If can’t stand it, then come back. No matter how many commitment you have, must make the decision by follow our heart.” It seems BULL SHIT, but this is true, don’t suffer ourselves, unless you enjoy the abuse from other.

2 comments:

SoNg $0nG said...

haha...fren fren...thanks...

Sam Ng said...

thanks what.. nothing, just pour out what i think...