Sunday, May 3, 2009

Thanks

Sam back from Bangkok last few days, she bought me TVXQ single, and this is the second time she bought CD single to me as a present. I remember last time she brought back with a poster too. Thanks, Samsam Chew.

Rebecca gave me a big offer and sell off TVXQ 2009 hanging calendar to me in good condition. I don’t have enough money for now, but she allow me take it back first, once got $ then back in to her. Again, thanks Rebecca.

For such a long time I didn’t buy any luxuries things for myself, but now I had 2. Haha.
I’ve already started working for 2 months, now my situation better than before. At least I got money to buy food I love, e.g.: Mc Donald’s, KFC, Pizza Hut & etc. Compared to rice or noodle, or some expensive food, I preferred fast food. I’m still like a small kids :p eating French fries or hush brown with my hot coffee, how nice.

Looking at the calendar while listening Bolero, sigh… what a nice day…

4 comments:

Rebecca ♥ said...

good to hear u like the calendar!

Pey Pey said...

Hiyaa, my long lost primary class mate, do you know how long I've been looking for you? Finally, I've found your blog thru google, amazing search engine ya....

From your blog, I knew your current situation... well, do take good care of yourself.

MAY GOD BLESS U

Sam Ng said...

oh my god...you found me thru there??? how amazing!!!! how r u ?????

Pey Pey said...

How am I? Still having the "stunning" height, hehe... Mother of a child liao, going to have the 2nd one in August...
No worry, I'm not full time mother, tak boleh duduk diam-diam kat rumah....
How's your job? Maybe you can consider to find yourself a relaxing job in Ipoh, if you don't mind for the low pay, at least you can enjoy your life thoroughly rather than having the hectic life in KL