Monday, May 25, 2009

Singing

Lately I watched American Idol, ASTRO Singing Contest & SPRITE (CHINA) Singing Competition. It’s amazing. Especially American Idol, Adam & Kris. Last month in Malaysia, One in The Million, Tomok won, of cuz Esther not bad too.

Take part in any kind of music talent or singing competition, what’s the most important thing we needed bring along always? It’s confident. I admit I don’t have it. That’s why I never try on any singing competition, except the SM Audition, for twice J

I’m going 29, but I’m still wondering, what I want for future, I still have a dream on being a singer. It’s kinda ridiculous, and I knew it won’t happen till I step out. Every time I watch the singing competition in TV, be honest to say, some of the contestants really cannot be accepted. I don’t know how the judge let them pass the audition. Not that I’m a critic person, but sometimes really no idea WHY. Well, myself not a singer, but my ears still can differentiate what is good what is bad.

Among so many singers, so many genres, so many styles, so many generations, etc, do yo have any idea which and what or even whose voice the most be deeply impressed you? Some of the singers’ voice you’ll find they no need music as a background, cuz their voice already a music, they born to sing live, to me, they are Jacky Cheng, Whitney Houston, Kim Jun Soo, Utada Hikaru, etc. Some of the singers’ voices have a healing feel, but without musical instruments as the set off or background, I found it just a normal song they’re singing, it’s difficult to touch my heart. Most of the Asian singers also can include in this group. The other kind I found is more to rhythm or dancing or performance singers, they maybe not so talented in singing but once add on some dancing and lightning effect, it’s perfect to watch, and most of them got a lot of fans or followers, selling always number one, like Jay Chou, Jolin Tsai, Britney Spears, Ayumi Hamasaki, and those idol groups.

Of cuz there still got a lot different kind of groups I found, but 3 of the most in the music industrial will be enough to discuss here. The above singers that I grouped is only my personal opinion, no need take it serious in your heart. To support your idol is your right, no need feel hurt when others criticize them.

No comments: