Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Exhausting….

Not only because of the weather, but my working, and my life. This whole week I have full of appointments outside, bunch of quotations waiting me, the unstoppable customers’ phone call, and the never ending revise layouts also have to be updated day by day.

I really tired, headache started sticks with me, and for 2 weeks I take pill to cure it. Lately I back home on time, but bring along the paper works, sales calculation and layout back home working while watching TV. I don’t have time to spare out for entertainment, e.g.: music and drama. The only time I have for music, is while I’m driving. About the drama, movie or program that I had downloaded from internet, all keep inside my hard disc till it started full then I will start filter out those not important video.

Sigh… I wanna have a short break.

3 comments:

Pey Pey said...

leng lui, take care oh... why u wanna bring back the paper works after working hour? Ur boss won't pay u OT lah! Make sure you have enough rest oh...

KM said...

Dear sam.... oh my 그렇게 바쁘구나...
studies also got its own challenging task.... studies or working life better....?
- chal-mul-la....

Sam Ng said...

Pey - You true also... but i still need to do it, cuz i need extra money, doing OT maybe suffer a bit, but i believe in future the feed back will tell...

KM - study or working also need to sacrify time to get what you want, e.g result or money... well, keep going tough you'll get what u want!!!