Monday, May 11, 2009

ASTRO

Due to Mother’s Day, I decided bought ASTRO as a gift to my mum, of cuz for myself, too. For monthly, I have to spend RM100 for the SATRO bill, but I think I can afford it. Now, I’m thinking to sign up for internet broadband service. Lately checking & comparing all the broadband service providers’ pros and cons. Actually I look for P1, but my area is not inside their coverage area, how sad about it. But I not yet give up P1, I will go their centre and ask properly about their service, terms and condition and etc.

Today ASTRO installed, when I back from work, I straight switched it on, till now :p Now mum also back home, and see her face I knew she’s happy, haha….. I felt myself alive after watched it, I pressed all the channels to confirm what package I’ve purchased. And I found that I really lack back, got a lot of programs I don’t know at all. When I turned to channel [V] or MTV, I found a lot of new music. Sigh…… Well, the coming day I will spend more times on ASTRO with my mum, at least we have more times to sit back and talk about the drama.

Regarding the broadband, I will update later day. Wish me luck.

No comments: