Monday, May 11, 2009

Hot Hot Hot!!!!

I don’t know what’s going wrong to the earth, or maybe God wanna punish human for polluted the earth. But, lately, I mean from February till now, it’s extremely hot Hot HOt HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m driving up to down whole day, I already can’t take this anymore, and body gave the signal, cuz I’m headache badly and fever badly this 2 weeks. I’m not gonna go out under this hot hot sun, and I will discuss with my boss to reduce the afternoon appointment, NO MATTER HOW!

2 comments:

Pey Pey said...

Have yourself a good cold shower session after work. It'll cool down your body temperature. Trust me, cuz I also having the same problem and cold shower works fantastic on me, hehe.....

Sam Ng said...

I did, but no way, since my house dont have air con, i shower so many times when i'm at home at night, sigh... luckily these 2 days raining at night...