Saturday, May 23, 2009

Fight for Pride

This is the first and ever in my life time I had a big fight in front of all my colleagues with my lady boss, I even cried while shouting at her. Nobody dare to come near or speak anything. Till this second, I still don’t think I was wrong.

I really fed up and feel grievance till I swear to my father Lucifer, I won’t treat her as my relative, she’s only my lady boss. What I concern, only MONEY. And, I hate the purchasing and account girls; don’t ask me talk to them ANYMORE. Say I’m selfish? Then I’ll show you all what is the real SELFISH mean.

Recently I got lots of site visit, site conduct, product demo, etc. Luckily, most of the customers also purchase my product or service. And, I think my GOOD luck came was since the day I cut my hair. Superstitious? Maybe, but why not? At least, I see the result.

One of my friend at Mongolia, he’s quite enjoy the living environment there, relax. Although he’s working but still, like didn’t work at all, cuz nobody push him or keep watch on him. He said he rather stays there than at Malaysia. I’m kinda jealous him, but in the other hand, I feel pity on him. Jealous, is because he take high pay, always travel around for projects; pity, is because there’s only few friends he can calls out during at Malaysia, that’s why he rather stay oversea alone all the time.

But I found myself also the same type like him, no friend surround, rather alone. That’s why I like to talk with him, cuz we’re similar. Danny, I’m waiting you back end of this month and a candle light dinner ^^

2 comments:

Pey Pey said...

Your boss is your relative?
Anyway, if you think you're right, then whatever she did and she said can be ignored. 我撑你!
If working with her is so 辛苦, then you better get yourself a better job with better working environment, and the most important part is -- make sure you have a nice and understanding boss.

One more thing to tell you, ppl that working under a/c dept is just like a PIG, they will just follow the rules BLINDLY, so, can be IGNORED as well.... ;)

CHEERS my dear friend, dun let those USELESS people get into our lives, NEVER!!!

SoNg $0nG said...

jia you~ gambate~