Thursday, April 30, 2009

1582

This number is a song name, Kame’s solo in their new album, I love it so much. But inside the song I didn’t see any number appear, so I don’t know what’s the real meaning or any relation in between it. Ask me why I like him? Charisma. Another guy I think he deserved what he’d received. I knew him by watched his drama at 2006, but that time I didn’t like KATTUN. After 3 years, I found Kame’s special in certain of way which maybe you all didn't notice, or can say, you won't notice.

Human is like that, first time meet someone, you won’t take a lot of attention on him, unless he’s the cup of tea for you. After sometimes, we’ll see this people grown up and started notice everything about him. When the time you started concern whatever happen on him that means he captured your eyes, and have a space inside your heart. Not really fall for him, but just we get interested only. So don’t worry about that, haha.

Back to Kame, or KATTUN, I really hope I have a chance fly to Japan watch their concert in this coming summer. Cuz I believe this concert, their will put a lot of visual shock to the fans. And the new album they just released really has a high rating inside my heart. And, I wanna know how Kame going to have the solo performance for 1582. Sigh… I wanna go… when will be my turn...?

No comments: