Wednesday, April 22, 2009

3 Cups of Nescafe

Within 24 hours I drank 3 cups of Nescafe, and the last 2 cups drank during 22:00 – 23:30, Sam said I no need sleep tonight. We’re at mamak stall chatting. She’ll go Thailand this Friday, told her I’m worried cuz Thailand now really dangerous. But she said this holiday she’s been waiting damn long, no matter how she MUST go.

Well, back to reason why I no need sleep tonight, cuz I have to work out the quotation for tomorrow’s finalizing meeting. I hope I can get the job cuz Monday I just lost RM10K for the Keyphone and network wiring job, kinda upset with that. To release my anger, I ate a lot the whole day. Finally I feel better. Today I still call them for other opportunity on furniture part; at least I wanna get something from them no matter how. But so bad I can’t meet up with them cuz my appointment full, especially tomorrow is my due for the finalizing meeting. To struggling from this dilemma, I asked Ling helped me to attend the customer first, and I will try to follow up back after tomorrow meeting.

Lately I work very hard, nothing but money. I got a lot of things to buy, not only for my own self, but my mum too, cuz next month is mother’s day, gotta do something. I already spotted a present to her, hope she’ll like it. I don’t have enough money to bring her travel, but let’s postpone for this year end or next year Chinese New Year. About myself, I wanna buy some pc hardware to upgrade my computer; or maybe trying to get a laptop as soon as possible. And, I wanna buy few calendars to reward myself. I’m not so interested in the pretty clothes or accessories. Books, music, or food maybe will easy get my attention.

20 comments:

Rebecca ♥ said...

sam! nice to see your update!

i wanna sell my TVXQ hanging calendar. can u help me to see who wanna buy? and other magazines too. thanks!!

Rebecca ♥ said...

and i also a nescafe biased these days... had been depending on it coz need to stay up to study for exams.

Sam Ng said...

hey girl, your hanging is which year one? got pic ah? how much? assume as second hand liao loh...why suddenly wanna sell out..?

SoNg $0nG said...

hmm..rebecca? wat year de? sounds good..hhehe..pricing good anot? hehe.. sam~ sam~ bo go ship po yo.....

Rebecca ♥ said...

this year de la 2009 calendar. neh.. that big hanging calendar.. remember the boy's cute cute expressions? hehe.

i havent open it la since my friend bought for me.

Rebecca ♥ said...

http://www.yesasia.com/global/dong-bang-shin-ki-wall-calendar-2009-limited-edition/1013733454-0-0-0-en/info.html

Sam Ng said...

how much you sell?

SoNg $0nG said...

rebecca~how much o?

Rebecca ♥ said...

i wanna sell RM80 for it

SoNg $0nG said...

rm 80? including S& P? haha...

Sam Ng said...

will consider... you hold first, let me count my pocket money... :p

Rebecca ♥ said...

ok will hold for u. if u dun want u must find buyer for me ah! haha! recently damn broke!

Sam Ng said...

ok, RM83, pls wait me. and, really wanna know, why so broke? is it convenient if i email to you? cuz talk here like so OPEN de...hihih, but i'm ok lah...hahah

SoNg $0nG said...

weiz~ y ignore me de... so cham... qs is...is 80 bucks include S & P?

Sam Ng said...

song, we won't ignore you lah, how r u ?

Rebecca ♥ said...

Song~ RM80 not include S&P.
Sam~ if u confirm want it just sms me, bank in $ and i will pass to Ying.

thanks!

Sam Ng said...

rebecca~no need pass to Ying, i rather we have a meet at KLCC then you pass to me ^^

Rebecca ♥ said...

OK!

Song~sorry sold out! u want anything else? maybe i can consider to sell... hehe

SoNg $0nG said...

no lu...nvm la...thx neways...

Sam Ng said...

song~actually it sell to me already, hahahahha... you come back then i let you see lah!!!