Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Last Class

It’s the end. Finally. I don’t know other’s thinking, but I do feel normal. Yes, as normal as I am. What to do? We still needed to go on. And, we can meet Gloria always whenever we have time. Nothing’s too bad on it.

Some said I’m cruel, cold blooded. I admitted since few years back. Why should I act or be a nice person to please you all? Being a so called FRIENDLY or GENEROUS people, from my point of view, they’re faked. So what? I can’t express what I think here? Hey! It’s my blog! You hate it then don’t read it, don’t even click my blog add, I won’t eat you.

Because of the last class and I was late back, I lost my car park and have to wake up at early morning ANYTIME to move my car away from blocking other’s car. How bad. Not to blame, but I did felt not happy on that. Sigh.

Tomorrow still have another gathering at Gloria’s house, main purpose I think is EAT. Gathering is not that important to me, cuz I can’t join their topic ANYMORE. Forget about it. Thinking whether I go or not, but mostly won’t appear. The gap is too big now.

Ms Gloria, i will find you another day.

No comments: