Monday, April 27, 2009

Reality & Coincident… Or just Luck?

I’m arrived at KL, and have to write something at least.

Grandpa’s funeral brought all his daughters & sons back and gathered together. Of course, my cousins came back, too. From his funeral, I got the chance listened a lot of BEHIND STORIES. Funeral, the main ACTOR not only the death people, but MONEY too. Who has money, who pays for the funeral or casket, he / she will be the one who in charge. If you have any objection or opinion, you must at least half of it, if not, you have no right to SPEAK anything there. My mum and I is the poorest inside, we don’t even able pay a cent for it, that’s why we have no right to speak anything. But so funny, most of the time they will pay a little bit RESPECT to my mum cuz she’s the first daughter in the family, they will try to ask her opinion. My mum already knew their PATTERN, this kind of disguise, of cuz she can recognize, so she just said, “You all make decision lah, no need ask me.”

At there, I like watching drama every single second. Oh ya, forgot to tell you all, I have 5 uncles but 1 didn’t come back, then 3 aunties, and plus my mum, they’re 9 brothers sisters. Then I got… em… let me count…… 7 cousins, but only 4 arrived. The adults, all are best actors and actresses, cuz the whole funeral I only see the fake face. This minute they cry, the next minute they laugh. Sigh… Even myself also like an entertainer, whenever talked to them, I must use different MASK or characters. 2 heads snake? No no no. I am a mischievous monkey. To stop them suspected me support anyone one of them, I tried to be nice to everyone. They’re my relatives, but my mum NEVER thinks so, cuz she hates them. The reason no need brings here but she is.

Forget about the cunning faces or crafty act, let’s talk something about my grandpa. Since I was standard one, he fetched me to primary school. Every morning he also brought me to the morning market place took breakfast. And, after the breakfast, he sure will give me a 50 cents coin for a little reward. That’s why every time my relatives talk about 50 cents, sure will remember my grandpa was treated me so nice, and teasing me or maybe I think they all jealous. I supposed to give him the final 50 cents as a last present before he left to heaven. But the so called SI FU doesn’t allow me to do it. Till now I also think this is my lifelong regret. I didn’t cry from the second I received this bad news last Friday early morning, till he left. But my heart is not that comfortable. The rest cried a lot, but I feel so FAKE. Last, I wanna say something to my grandpa,

“The 50 cents, I will bring to you next time.”

The coincident I put at title, is because my mum won the lottery, I mean MA BIU. She said it is because she had prayed the whole night for grandpa, and she gave away one old coin to put inside his mouth (some traditional way), that’s why grandpa rewarded her. It’s first prize you know? When my mum saw the result, she shouted out so loud and asked me read again to confirm it’s correct. Immediately she cried and said thanks to grandpa cuz helping her so much. Especially now we decided to move in urge, mum is so happy. Maybe she’s right, since our situation is not that good, now she got this money she can do a lot of thing she wanted so long. At least, I won’t get scold easily everyday. With this little money, she’ll happy for very long time. This is a poor family reality happening.

Mum, congratulation, you deserved.

No comments: