Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Busy

One of my friend complained I didn’t update blog lately, till she can’t update my life story. Haha, I didn’t know she got time stop by and read my blog cuz I thought she’s so busy on working at US. Well, me too. June, my project started and I have to go Glenmarie, Shah Alam very frequent. Em, almost one week time I have to go there 4 days, and all time stand by to amend the layout and prepare the quotation for additional items. So sorry I can’t even pick up your phone to chat long time as before we did.

It’s a good start but still a tough work. I’m not only taking care of this project, but other customers too. Driving fast while thinking how to cut other cars and talking on phone in the same time, it’s already normal to me. Haha, I wonder when the police will catch me. Touch wood!!! Touch wood!!

I’m planning to take 3 days leave back to Ipoh, cuz I want a rest. And, I wanna eat Ipoh nice food. Ya, still PLANNING, so don’t know when will ACTUAL happen. My mum persuading me go Malacca cuz she wants goes A’Famosa. Yup, I will plan on this coming month end or next beginning of month.

3 comments:

SoNg $0nG said...

even though i'm bz but i'm always checking on blogs everytime in on9.. a habit.. ya la, call you from soo far away n u tell me you r not free... *angry* JKJK..i understand de..work always comes 1st.. this is life..right? you have to gambate o! at least one of us can be successful~ btw, pay attn when driving..i dun wan to lose a best fren..

Pey Pey said...

Make sure you buy insurance or do reimbursement if you drive soooo fast. "BERHATI-HATI DI JALAN RAYA"... I dun want to see your photo appears on newspaper headline

Sam Ng said...

thanks you 2 friends, i'm ok here, get used with it already. Of cuz i will pay EXTRA MORE attention, because i not yet meet my mr right, i not yet marry, not yet give birth... sigh... sounds like got a lot of thing never try b4...