Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Frustrated

Everybody got their principle, especially in working. Today I’m so frustrated and very disappointed, again. (I supposed to sing again and again by 2 pm) Why? I don’t understand why my sales got passed to other sales gal? I don’t know why. And, even the so called BOSS 做人做事also no principle. (Nat, the Chinese = zou yan zou si) After I heard it, totally speechless; but I showed them my ‘silent rebel’. I immediate settled my paper works and straight drive to Shah Alam, cuz I no eyes see. Plus, I scare myself will shout out again.

For so many times they said I’m selfish, from now on, I will be. There’s no reason to care others, cuz they will betray you anytime. All I have to do, is self protect. After this project, when I start sit comfortably inside office, I’m sure will cut them off.

Just now, I went Jusco bought a frappuccino tried to chill myself, but failed. Still, i'm damn angry!!

No comments: