Wednesday, June 10, 2009

How to overcome …

My project already at 2nd week, I drive to Glenmarie every day, I meet my client every day, I meeting with the other supplies every day, dealing with the workers every day, have my lunch or so called HIGH TEA every day, driving back from site but jam at federal every day. What I left? I’m not sure, but at least these are the most I remember. And, one more, I have to fight with my company’s purchase department gal and the other accounts gal. Fed up to talk to them almost a month.

I found myself very stress. One day after work, I was on the way driving back to home, stopped at the traffic waiting it green. Just a second, yes, just a glance of time, I feel tired, suddenly wanted a shoulder to lean on. I tell you, at that moment I was very depressed and urge to find someone to lean on. But after I reached home, I found no one. Of course I got no one; I don’t even have a boy friend yet.

Lately meet back few primary school classmates, all of them married, have children. Sometimes I kinda jealous them cuz they got their own family; but sometimes I feel I’m lucky not yet step inside the MARRY TOMB. Actually I still got a lot of things not yet achieve, not yet experience. But, in the other hand, about love, I already experienced too much, happiness but sadness part the most. The one who hurt me most already married too. What about me? Still alone.

No comments: