Monday, June 8, 2009

LA Lakers

For such a long time I didn’t watch basketball, 5 months I think. Just now when I turned to ASTRO channel 812, its NBA finals live, LA Lakers vs. Orlando Magic, game 1. So amazing I caught the right timing and watching it till now. The game almost controlled by Kobe Bryant, LA Lakers till 3rd quarter, 20 points different. He’s my idol! From secondary till 2008 Beijing Olympic, I watched all the matches USA played, he’s amazing!

Since I was primary school, I loved to watch NBA thru free TV. Then when I was in secondary school, I’m more interested in it and that’s why I supported ASTRO till now. Basketball, I love to watch, I used to play. But I didn’t really paid full attention to practice and patient continues the damn tough training. Some of my male friends play very well in secondary school; they went competitions and won certain level of prizes.

Sometimes I think, if I keep on staying at female basketball team and stand the tough training the coach gives, will I be good basketball player too? At least I think in secondary school period, my life will change and full with glorious, maybe. Who knows?

No comments: