Monday, June 29, 2009

Shift

Mum wanna shift to another place, cuz since last 2 days our apartment no water supply, even the lift got problem. Actually before this, i think to shift too, cuz parking problem. Mum informed our house owner just now, if the water supply problem cannot be settled, we'll move on the coming 15th July. But i'm afraid that time i'm damn busy for this project ending works.

To find a new place to shift, not as easy as you think. I dunno where can i get a suitable place to stay.

1) Convenient to take public transport for my mum to go work
2) Got parking and safe
3) Maintenance ok
4) House rent not over 700 bucks
5) Good enough for my mum putting inside all her belongings

I'm dizzy while typing this, maybe i not yet recover from sickness. And, I'm at my site now. The clouds above my head, FULL; the sky so wide.

2 comments:

KM said...

Sam, where are you living?
Hoksi, near DHTR Academy too?

Sam Ng said...

no lah, i'm near PGRM