Friday, November 30, 2007

Last Day ... 30th November 2007...

Finally, it's the end of this month. Tomorrow is a brand new month and it will be the last month of 2007, nothing big deal, only a year elder, shit.

Sigh... yea, i went TVXQ concert on 24th Nov 2007, Saturday. Million thanks to Samantha cuz she's the one who gave me the tic. Yup, at first she gave me the RM2++ tic, but after that 'sumthing happened' and become tic worth RM5++. And of cuz, the most i wanna thanks is Nat and her Mom ( Shall I call her Nat Mom, or Sue Sue sister? ) Without their helped, i wont be there. It's a great concert.

Come back to this LAST DAY topic first. To Nat, November is wonderful and beautiful ( whoever read her blog will know why ), to me, it's totally sucks~!! Life that always chase by the creditors, and always no money to eat, etc... wat kind of life of this? Dont curious why like that, but this is my real life. Driving a big car doesn't mean i'm rich, the car is not belongs to me.

No comments: