Friday, August 28, 2009

Surprisingly Reunion~!!

Never thought will have the chance to meet back those primary & secondary school mates, haha... And i found they changed a lot, either me (according their words about me).

Suddenly a lot of memories flashing back and played like a drama series, it's amazing but scary. Most of them married and got children, only a few of us still remain single. I thought only me the winner as the Diamond Wong 5 (钻石王老五), haha... Friends separated all over the world i think, they travel around, they met their soulmates, and finally started their own family. Some of them even 180 degrees changed compare the old time. When i looked at the photos, i can't stopped but laughing out loud till my colleagues asked "Now what?" Haha, told her what had happened and she told me the same,

"You'll never know 10 yrs later, all your old friends sure will become more rediculous." Then she walked away.

I think so.

So now, what i wanted to do, is make sure myself look young whenever they see me, cuz most of them said,

"Why you look like 18 22? The picture is you?" or,
"What had happened to you? Eat what medicine?"

Haha... Thanks you all, i wish i can maintain my YOUNG at least 5 more years.

2 comments:

Rebecca ♥ said...

Young at heart will reflect outside!

Sam Ng said...

like u? hihihi...