Sunday, August 23, 2009

A New Begin


Because of the court case in between TVXQ & SM, I believe we all feel tired too. Lately their schedule a little bit not that GROUPY anymore.

2 days before Yu Chun and Jae Jung went Japan attended a small concert promoted their new song "Colors~ Melody & Harmony" and sang other songs, too. Among of its, they choose BEGIN, used to be performed by 5 people, but now only by 2 of them. At first when I came across the news about this, I was like, ‘My goodness, how they perform?’ . But after I listened it, my worried gone. And suddenly I have another thought, in future if these 2 ppl wanna form a group, I don’t think will be any problem to them. It’s not that I wanna separate 5 of them, but the situation for this case seems not that good enough or clear. The worst ending will be living from SM, but to continue as TVXQ by sharing with 2 different company, I think it’s not possible.

Be honest, to me, it still can acceptable. No matter what kind of way they come out in future, what kind of combination they form out, I’m still support 5 of them. Like my title said, this will be their New Begin.

2 comments:

Rebecca ♥ said...

i just gotta said, i have no choice but keep loving them more and more each day.. they 5 gave me this kind of feeling.

Sam Ng said...

Yea, true...
Started from 1st sept, TVXQ like disappeared... I can't find them thru internet, i dunno what are they doing now... kinda lost for few days....