Saturday, August 29, 2009

Love Myself

See my header? Yeah, just now don't know SOT which nerve, kept on taking photo myself, like i'm so photogenic, of cuz the truth is NOT. Well, a woman near to 30, maybe will have this habit, trying to act young and show others 'I AM YOUNG', hahah...

These 2 weeks i'm so easy headache, take the Panadol Active Fast like taking meal that frequent. I knew it's not good for help but can't help. And i found the reason why i headache:

FAT = HIGH BLOOD PRESURE

Not kidding you all, now even myself also feel I'M FAT~!!! Arh~!!! Gotta stop eating so much and have to follow my lady boss go jogging!!!

8 comments:

SoNg $0nG said...

haha~ cool header..hehe..

Sam Ng said...

gotta put my own photo to show how much i love myself~!! even though i am FAT~!!! >.<

Pey Pey said...

Aiks...talking about "FAT", I also wanna "keep fit" jor...

Put on weight so much after my 2nd baby, sux...

Gotta dig my shoecase for my jogging shoes, I wonder is it in good condition still...

Sam Ng said...

haha, pey, if not in good condition, just buy a pairs bah...

Rebecca ♥ said...

u got a new hairstyle?
recently i also have habit of "Selca-ing" keke!

Sam Ng said...

Rebecca~what is... SELCA...ING?? @____@

Pey Pey said...

*sigh* I think I really have to buy a new pair of jogging shoes...

I've found the old one, but sudah spoiled... I just wore not more than 10 times, tapi sudah bocit... very the "sum toong". NIKE really sux lah... the price is there but the quality -- DAMN!

Sam Ng said...

Pey~trust me, try on addidas or hush puppies!or maybe pasar malam product sometimes better than branded loh..