Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Online @ Home

Finally i got my broadband @ home, at least won't feel bore after watching ASTRO. Got more time on my works. Ya correct, i'm talking about working.

Sometimes i doesn't wanna work at office cuz lack of time staying / sitting on my chair doing paper works; so, i rather bring things back home continue. Some of my customers or suppliers complained me so bored cuz don't wanna go out with them during happy hour. Ya, i rather stay home watch ASTRO, i rather play my laptop, i rather eat at home, i rather read book at home, etc.

You know what? Lately i'm so into a korean drama call "He Can't Marry", story about a woman doctor & a well known architecture guy already reached 40 yrs old, BUT still single. It's very realistically, everytime i watch it, i also think the same,

"Will i end up my life like them?"

Of cuz i'm not a professional like them, but at least i got a job which still single like them. Sigh... Anyway, if you interested, have a watch on it, "결혼 못 하는 남자"

No comments: