Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Starbucks 里头偷懒 :p


Really no mood go class, tired for whole day works, tired of the non stop nagging from certain bunch of people, tired of my creditors' chasing...etc. But the most tire thing,is listen others ask me why i didn't buy TVXQ's Malaysia concert tic. Y? Huh, I'm the one who most cannot answer to you, Y... I also dont have the exactly answer, just feel like dont wanna go. Last year i went their concert, and I've been their back stage also, saw Yun Ho, Chang Min & Jae Jung just in front of me, our distance only 1-2 feet only, look them very clear. Yes, unfortunately during that time i didn't see Jun Su & Uu Chun. Of cuz, like my cousin said, it's a karma or curse to me, I didnt see HIM at that time, and it's all my fault. Sigh...

From 15th July 2006, I told myself, if 2007 they come for concert, I sure must go to see HIM. The chance is came, but i decided not go in a sudden second, and myself also dunno why, it just have the feeling dont wanna go already. For the long time waiting, now give up so easy like that. Like chinese always said, give up so 儿戏, I must be crazy right? Huh... I started dunno myself also.

No comments: