Monday, October 15, 2007

Illusion....

Dawn wrote a post name " Illusion", of cuz, i wanted to write it too. Do you guys know the Jay Chou's movie? I think so... Most of you all, 90% of the chinese knew this movie. And, among of them, maybe already watch it over 2 times, cuz a lot thme said very romantic, and touching. I'm so sorry to those very big Jay Chou's fans, till now, I still not yet watch it, and i never plan to. Well, not only this movie, a lot of movie i didnt watch also man.... Till last 2 days, Dawn told me the story, yea, it's not bad, i mean the story line. At least, a love story always will do.
I hope i can have one chance, to have a memorable illusion. Yes, i'm in urge wanted too. Dunno why but just think we human, should try once in our life time. If i can choose, my illusion idol must be Yun Ho~!!!

No comments: