Friday, February 9, 2007

LoveHolic's Theory



Last week i chat with Nat Chai, she told me this,
"Liking is like an infection. to me la. it swims in your body. love is like an injection. its stays there."

Then she told me this...

"In life, it is said that every destined pair is connected to with a long invisbile red string tied to their pointers. So when people grow up, they tend to search for the end of that red string in order to look for their destiny. But because there are too many people in this world, they get easily tangled up because there are soo many other strings. Therefore its alright to get stuck in love, because when u get stuck in love, thats when you are tangled up. So it takes time for u to untangle yourself and continue your journey in search of your other half. Which explains that its okay if you end up with people who you dont htink you shoudl deserve/end up with. Its just you yourself getting tangled up in the world of red strings. "

Frens of mine, do you agree with this?

Sigh... I thought a lot last week, till i cant sleep tight at night, woke up at 5 a.m. sumthing, then cant sleep back till 8 a.m., even though i'm tired like dead. I think, i should give myself a DUE DATE to my "UM LUEN" (cantonese = 暗恋) cuz this kind of long term WAR, will exhaust my energy easily. So, i just let my heart BEATING for him till 14th Feb 2007, 23:59p.m. after the day, i will stop my stupid action anymore. Yayaya, i knew u all will scold me whenever u gals read this, but, i'm tired to chase a guy who already got gf beside. Even though my cousin JY did caught him looking at me, but, you know lah, just a glance only, what it represent for woh? So i have to wait MAYBE someday he will break up with gf meh.... no right? sigh... better stop earlier lah......

No comments: