Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Fireworks... i'm a bit sad whenever i see it....

Last Saturday & Sunday night, i was at Titiwangsa, with different group of frens watched the fireworks. You gals know wat? every time when i see it, my heart so pain... feel so sad cuz i think back the past... feel so lonely cuz everywhere also the couples or families... of cuz being with frens not that bad also, but i knew wat i'm thinking during that time, needed a shoulder to lie on...... maybe i'm just too 'weak'. man, i dont wanna become a real SUPERWOMEN, please lah, my house got one already, and i see her SIDE EFFECT after all, i dont wanna become like that...... ( so sorry to Nathelie Ng ) Single maybe good enough to me sometimes, but i needed some love whenever i feel tire or upset, even though thinking to cry out also needed find a place, but not find someone, how damn shit of my 26 yrs old life now~!!! So~!!!! here it is~!!! i already made a wish when i was watching the fireworks,


" THIS YEAR I WANT PAK TOR LAHHHH~!!!!!"


all of my frens, if u see this blog,please leave a message let me know, how to start a date, ok~!? I'm serious~!! Remember leave a message to someone urge to PAK TOR this year k?? ur help is very important~!!!

1 comment:

shanz said...

i also want to pak tou le.
but currently i didn't make any new fren.. maybe this year i 'eat myself' lor..