Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Scary Ferris Wheel~!!! ><



Yesterday night i went Titiwangsa AGAIN (dont be so surprise why i always go there, cuz i support Malaysia mah~!! Malaysia Boleh~! :p ) Actually yesterday was Yun Ho's BD,so i went out with Samsam, Mickey8 and Dindin, 4 of us celebrated inside the gondola. BUT~!!! You know wat?? man, as a ppl like me who very afraid of height, OMG~!! I was totally freak out, and cried loh~!!! Yes I was~!!!! i'm so scared~!!! even though the scenery from top is really beautiful, but i cant control the reaction, just tears dropped. I hold Samsam's hand till we get out from the gondola, totally 4 rounds we had rode on. Sigh... if Ah Keat really asks me ride together, i should think deep loh, cuz very shame loh, i'm sure will cry and hold anything or anyone near me loh, really scary lah~!!! ><

No comments: