Sunday, December 13, 2009

Beethoven Virus

I bought the DVD 3 weeks ago cuz the download version ending i lost it, so regretted. 8tv last few weeks shown it too. A coincident i watched it and made up my mind bought the DVD.

Now, i'm watching. And, it did bring me back to the dream. A dream to become a musician. But it already far far away story. I dunno when will i turn back to the dream, but i will try.

I read a book before, "NEVER TOO LATE". Talked about a middle age man learned cello at age 40, but still, he can plays well. Well, i'm going 30, should be ok to chase my dream right? Everybody got right to chase their dream, either me. I was a girl who always wanna escape, yes, i am. But i think within this 4 years, i changed a lot.

This is the time, i wanna cross the line, step forward.

2 comments:

kiing said...

很喜欢这部戏啊!!

Sam Ng said...

没想到你也有看哦。。。真的挺有意思的。。