Thursday, December 10, 2009

Accident

From yesterday i felt i was so bad luck already, who knows today accident somemore. Shit.

I already fed up to tell the story here cuz i've been asking by so many ppl, especially traffic police. I was surprisingly steady and settled the case in a very PROFESSIONAL way. Tired and angry and hungry from the accident happened till i back office now. The only thing is can be ASSUMED lucky is, the old indian man didnt get serious hurt, neither the motorcycle. My car? Man, i'm driving Mitsubishi Pajero, tough enough to stand from any bang. 2nd, i met a nice looking doctor in emergency room, Dr. Teh. I kept asking him about the condition of the old indian man, but till the part i requested for the old man medical report to show the police,

"Are you going to give me the uncle's condition report to show the police? cuz i have to go report now." - Me

"Huh? No need here, you just straight go report to the traffic police will do." - Dr. Teh

"Why? We supposed to bring along right? To show them this old man in good condition." - Me

"In Malaysia nothing to do with it..." - Dr. Teh

"But it supposed a must right? Why Malaysia like that?" - Me

"... Which country you come from?" - Dr. Teh

"Huh? Hahaha..." - Me

I just laughed and didnt answer his question but he also smile back to me at that moment. Not that i wanna refuse to admitt I AM MALAYSIAN; but just his question made me feel like not to answer it.

Well, wait tomorrow the old indian man's X-Ray report out then will know whether i need to compoun or not.

Really a BAD BAD BAD day. Shit.

No comments: