Saturday, November 28, 2009

Where am i?

Haha, supposed to write a best title, but i think it's good enough, cuz i'd lost for almost 3 months, away from my blog. I feel guilty because the reason i away from HERE was that STUPID. Still, i will put my full effort to update my story here.

Then, what i most crazy about now? Haha, must be "미남이시네요" this korean drama. Another idol drama which captured my eyes, took away my heart mind & soul, some more changed my thinking, too. I tell myself, next year maybe a tough year to me according the chinese horoscope prediction, haha, BUT, i wanna earn as much as i can and fly to Korea. After the China trip, i saw a lot and learned a lot from history, environment, ppl, and etc.

Oh ya, you gals watch 2012? Haha, it really a meaningful movie, although most of them said the story a bit exaggerated. But who cares? I like it will do. Life is so short, let's enjoy~!!!

No comments: