Monday, November 30, 2009

Cry...

Today really very CHAM, sigh... dunno how to write out.

Night time worked till 8pm then can off work from my hotel site. Too tired & stress out after talked with lady boss. On the way driving back to house i listened to mp3, all fast & tempo songs, made my angry reached the top, and i suddenyl turned my wheel and drove to 33 Restaurant eat Bak Kuk Teh.

Along the road i'm in a very tension & angry mood, cuz from my driving speed i knew it, and the songs also so NGAM that timing. 6 mins to left i reach my destiny, mp3 playing 황태경live "어떡하죠". Dunno why, once i listen his first sentence of the lyric, my tears dropped non stop & cried. I even sang & cried in the same time, heartbreak.

Sigh...

2 comments:

SoNg $0nG said...

you okay girl? feel better? still sick? remember, u always have us by you to support you and be with you. don't be heartbroken..

alynchan said...

언니들 날 항상 걱정시켜..
괜찮나? 힘내야죠..홧팅