Monday, November 30, 2009

Monday sick badly...shit...

From last night i already started fever, but didn't expect IT'll continue till today. It's not a good sign cuz today my works so FULL @ Fraser Place KL a.k.a my hotel site. Fever, sore throat & flu, hopefully not H1N1.

When i woke up this early morning, 1st thought: how bout take leave today? After that 2 thought came out: No, cuz i need money. I stood up immediately then rush to get ready myself to work. Since when i'm so money minded? Sigh...

So tired listen my purchaser talking to my supplier that my locker cannot send today, and they even said "if you not satisfy then cancel lah". What the hell of that kind of service they provide? Promise then promise, why business ppl always cannot keep their promise??

I have to do something, drink something, calm down a bit then go in front my customer and let them scold me GAO GAO.

Shit...

No comments: