Monday, July 13, 2009

Video Scope

Channel [V] Video Scope’s showing TVXQ a.k.a. Tohoshinki all music video from 2000 till 2100. It’s amazing. From the earliest HUG, Rising Sun, O Jung Ban Hup, Purple Line, Loving You, till Beautiful You, Mirotic, どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう?and Share The World.

Actually I was thinking to call some of my friends to watch it too; but after awhile, I gave up. Please don’t call me selfish cuz I didn’t call them, it’s because I don’t know they STILL like TVXQ or not. I had an experience last time to call up a friend to watch or share some news about TVXQ, she just not interested like before. Be honest, that time I felt I’m so stupid. After that incident, I told myself not be a busy body to KACAU others. To enjoy something, own self will do. Of course sharing is very important in our life, but I’m just scared the same happening will happen again.

Talking about TVXQ, I’ve already 20 months didn’t see them LIVE in front of me. Not like my friends, they went Bangkok, Korea, Taiwan or Japan enjoyed the concerts. I’m so jealous about them, but what to do? They all can afford it. I only can watch TVXQ thru internet downloaded video or pictures taken by the diehard fans. Anyway, still the same right? At least, I buy the original CD to support the record selling. Sigh…

Today I went a lot of places:
1) Lunch with mum at Maluri well known seafood noodles restaurant
2) Sent my mum to Jusco
3) Back Glenmarie checked the site cuz tomorrow have to lay carpet
4) Went down to Alam Damai ate Wan Tan mee and enjoyed my white coffee
5) Went Ampang Mitsubishi to get a test drive on Pajero Sport but temporary no test drive cuz all sold out. But luckily there’s a new car left there and the owner only will collect it by Tuesday, I had a touched on it! And, a coincidence the car number is 1189.
6) Went Angie’s house discussed with her regarding the car loan thing and read newspapers, and gave Jia Wen spelling test.
7) Went Kinokuniya collect book I ordered but the condition not good enough I rejected it, and asked them change a new one for me. But, I still grabbed a Japanese dictionary back home
8) Arrived home, and went bought my dinner at my downstairs restaurant
9) Finally, I stepped in my house

The whole day, (again) I was thinking to call a friend out, but I didn’t cuz I don’t know will I disturb their routine happy hours or not. That’s why, (again) enjoyed my time alone.

7 comments:

SoNg $0nG said...

buying new car? glad u r enjoying your day there... can always call me out.. i'll make time for you.. always~

Sam Ng said...

pls, if you are here, then can come out with me lah, but now u r at US T___T

SoNg $0nG said...

might b home soon~

Rebecca ♥ said...

when is that channel v thingy showed? didn't inform me T.T
i missed them so much!

Sam Ng said...

last Sunday channel V, 20:00pm start... that time i'm thinking to call u, but dunno you free or not....T__T

Sam Ng said...

song~you serious or not?

Rebecca ♥ said...

ooohh~ sunday night i went out for movie. hehe! but anyway next time u see them on tv, must sms me ya! thanks!