Monday, July 20, 2009

Scandal

I watched Nichkhun’s Scandal, I got a question,

“if all the episode ending the idol also think that dating will tie down their career because they are celebrity, and personally or one sided think that maybe himself can’t spend more time on the girl, then what’s the point this program out?”

Be frank, I think the producer is smart. Even though he/she knew this is NO MEANING when comes to the end, BUT, it brings DREAMS or IMAGINATION to all the idols’ fans. From commerce angle, it’ll bring the audience rating.

But, I still wonder, will Nichkhun stop contact with the girl? I don’t know. But when he asked,

“형도 연애하고 싶잖아요?”

I think his heart was shaking, 흔들렸었어요. But at last, he made up his mind, career important than anything. Well, maybe that was only his ACTING in front of camera, or that was only a script from this program. If one day you have this LUCK to date with a celebrity for 7 days, can you let it go so easy?

No comments: