Friday, December 5, 2008

Non Stop

From 29th Nov 2008, I statred coughing. Till now i not yet recover, my throat can't take this anymore cuz i can't sing, it's the worst thing happen in my life if i lost my voice or hearing...

I came across certain article about 'Mother Teresa House' in Culcutta. When Maggie told me, last few years I told her this and promised will go together, but i totally no idea where i knew this, totally forgot @_@! So, i decided serch at website. Still, I don't know why and how i came across this, but Maggie, don't worry, as i PROMISED you last few years back, WE WILL GO TOGETHER.

2 comments:

SoNg $0nG said...

hehe! just keep ur promise! n i will not forget too! but for real..i hv too many places that i must go...korea for one..n taipei as well...n japan! hence, i really need to plan very very well..haha! but yet, i WILL NOT forget this destination one...we MUST go together,k? haha!

Sam Ng said...

Of cuz, we MUST go together! I also got 2 places wanna go, Korea & Czech Republic. Then finally is Culcutta with you ^^