Thursday, December 18, 2008

CEROBOH~!!!

My house kena ceroboh!!! Yup, ipoh old house...

This morning my mum supposed back ipoh visit my grandpa, before that she back Lahat old house first, when she opened the door, all messy inside and all the floor full with clothes or things, she almost SHOT JOR, and going to cry out. Luckily 2 policemen was servicing their motorbike next to our house, mum called them come and have a look.

According to mum, we lost:

1 unit TV
1 unit tape player
2 units radio player
1 unit fan

And, maybe there still got something she didnt see, but tomorrow i will know. What i most worried is, PLEASE DONT TAKE MY CDs & COMIC BOOKS!!!! T_____T
Well, when the moment i listened mum said this happening, i didn't care much. BUt all my cousin brothers also asked me the same question:

"How's your original CDs? Few boxes leh."

OMG~!! R you guys think the theif will take the CD? Nonsense... But it's so surprise they didnt take the fridge... why? Well, my aunt said, "they maybe dont have lorry to deliver..." pls....
Now i have to borrow Oscar's word, my Gu Ma really GREY SHOE (诙谐)...

Back to Ipoh staying at Alex's house (big cousin bro), told all of them I resigned all so surprised but kinda expected, Alex asked me back help him woh, NO WAY! I don't want working for relative or sibling anymore, torture me~!! @___@ Let me have some rest... Like Oscar said, no need too rush, have a vacation 1st.

No comments: