Wednesday, December 17, 2008

10 Days left

There's 10 days left for me in the office, i have to settle all my important thing inside this laptop. All my music, video and photo, the most important inheritance in my life~!!

This weekend is those chinese called , kind a big day for chinese, i think it's bigger than CNY. Got TONG YUN to eat, nice~!! Before the day come, i have to clean my room, i wanna throw away all the rubbish, and broken shoes... to welcome my NEW DAY~!!!

I'm reading book lately, and writing my story too, kinda busy. Hopefully can finsih my story by this month... Cuz Dawn keeps on chasing me ><

5 comments:

SoNg $0nG said...

wei...dawn only la...Me leh? I also wan the story one...anxious....TOP wo....

dawnThedawn said...

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
have to chase lo~~~~~~~~
scare u stop half away and my heart also half way hanging there~~~~
haihzzz
under my SKY~~~~

Sam Ng said...

song~cuz she is my 编辑, 每天催催催,我就快昏倒了~!!

SoNg $0nG said...

==''' both of u forgot me dy la?! your previous story also got my hang in the air already! both of you!!! got me hang in the air..so cham...

Sam Ng said...

song, I wont forget u this USA no. 1 fans de....