Sunday, August 19, 2007

Sick badly ... finally....

Man... I never expecting myself will sick... (stupid, nobody will expect sickness FIND them ok?) It started from Wed (15th Aug 2007) and i kept ignored it... (this is why my sickness become BIG PROBLEM~! never do it again~!! NEVER EVER~!!!@@@) till today, wow...

After works, i rushed back home, and took a long sleep, yup, from 3 p.m. slept till 8p.m., i hope it'll help,but NO woh... sigh... this is the 1st time i totally not interested in ANYTHING~!!! yes, ANYTHING = 아무 것도 , even though my lovely laptop, my gorgeous TVXQ, my handsome coffee prince~!!! Wat i wanted to do is SLEEP~!!! And my mum keeps on call me, nagging me didnt follow her words to take medicines and sleep early, ahahahaha, this is call MUM~!!

Well, seems it didn't help at all, i decided follow wat my mind tell, just EAT & DRINK watever i wan~!!!! I went Jusco fetched my mum back from works, and i bought 2 slices of Secret Recipe's cakes back home~!! BIAR SAHAJA~!!! I thought my mum will nag me AGAIN whenever she see the cakes, luckily no woh... :p she wanted cooks porridge for me~!! hahaha~!!! Yup, i ate liao~!! even though is avery simple dinner, i love it~!!! Sumtimes simple is the best~!!! See wat i eat ...

Thanks mum~!!!

Later I'll eat the cakes~!! Yea.. yea~!!!

No comments: