Sunday, August 19, 2007

Lovely Sunday...

Woke up at 11:30a.m. , took shower, breakfast + lunch with mum and sent her to work ... finished all already 12:50 noon... And i started my free time at home...

Today luckily i feel better than yesterday, and i love Sunday, and even now a bit raining... wat a lovely day~!! ( should listen to SJ's LOVELY DAY now~!! ^^)

I just met my Doctor Fren (quite gorgeous fren actually, he's the only one who treated me like brother sister) at MSN, now hospital SP already can online, and today why he's there? cuz today got operation woh... then chat awhile lah... Seem we so long time didnt meet each other, but we call most to keep in touch... we knew each others' LOVE STORIES, ya lah, our Ex Ex Ex ... etc... haha.. that's call best fren mah... I just informed one of our old hig h school classmate going to marry this Nov, he shocked and hoping not inviting him cuz really busy during November, PLUS, some of our frens also marry during November, sigh... dunno y... all gather in one month, and i have to pay all... poor me T-T...

At my age now, almost my frens married, got children, family, have to work for their future sumthing sumthing.... but to me, it's too far to me.... sigh... love woh... i wonder it never treat me good b4, i really wonder.... and looking at myself, i also not that kind really look like wanted to PAK TOR.... you know wat? i'm planning to buy a Mitsubishi TRITON, and my fren said,

" Please, dont ~!! Once you buy it, you will totally fail in love."

Really meh? I just like the car, why not? And she also said if next time she wanted intro some guys to me, please do not drive Pajero come, hahaha... I was faint whenever i heard she said so... why not? That's the only car i have please... But think deep, if i am a guy, i think i also wont need a GUY LOOK girl fren beside me, isn't it? Girl look mah, i think it should be long hair, sweet smile, long skirt, well manners... right? haha... that's y i'm still single...

No comments: