Thursday, March 19, 2009

Back ...

I'm back to work in the same office with different task, and even transfer to another table, too. For the past 2 months i had rested well enough, and nobody even BOTHER to drop me a line for normal greeting or see whether i die or not. Be frank, a bit disappointed, but i was expected will be like that. This is why i always tell myself,

"You don't have any friend, never expect anyone will care about you, but yourself."

Sure you all will say, why not you call them? Man, i'm poor enough to everyone, do you think a POOR child like me will have someone volunteer to near you? Nah... don't even hope that will happen in my life. Or, some will say I'm not good enough to them. Shall i admit it? Am i really treat them bad? I think so, and i guess myself must have a damn SUPPORTING reason to make me do so. That's why i also give up on them. Kinda frustrated and up set cuz when you find out the rest have their own gathering without inform you. This kind of situation happened so many times till i can't count. I won't complain cuz i knew i can't match with them ANYMORE. Just let it be...

Lately busy like hell, everyday go out to meet customers, we talk, eat, visit sites, bargain price, etc. I am enjoyed doing this since i don't have burden like boy friend to ENTERTAIN, or even my mum also a very dependent woman whose will settle her own things herself. But actually i hope to have a chance go out with SOMEONE, no really needed become closet couple, but SOMEONE can dating with, cuz i feel my life REALLY boring. That's what the feel previously my suppliers or customers told me, LONELINESS at certain age. Ya, I'm old enough and needed a PARTNER accompany in CERTAIN of time. But not sticky type. Kinda difficult right? Again, i will let fate comes to me... (be honest, i don't believe it T____T)

4 comments:

SoNg $0nG said...

wat no one bother to drop a line? i call you so many times..unless i'm not a fren to you lo... sad...

Sam Ng said...

ya ya ya... shall i sing ONLY YOU~ ~~~~~ to you? hahhaah...

SoNg $0nG said...

haha~ sing sing~ i must record it down... will be priceless when u really become a singer~ SAND ma...

Sam Ng said...

no way lah, my voice sucks...